Without giving away the punch line seen in the video, check out these quotes from celebs about their first cars seen above!
- Jon Hamm drove his first car from St. Louis to Los Angeles with $150 in his pocket. It would "regularly blow a radiator-fan fuse and overheat," he told Esquire magazine.
- Brad Pitt told Vanity Fair, his first car was handed down from his parents: "A two-door, so it was just passable enough.”
- "My mum and dad had bought me a red -----,” Victoria Beckham told Forbes. “To try to make it look a bit more... I don’t know, cool... my mother thought it’d be a really good idea to spray the hubcaps red as well."
- "It was a beautiful little roadster in a faded yellow," Nicolas Cage has said, according to IMDb. "But it also needed a lot of work. I couldn't get it registered, so I would sit in my car in the garage and pretend I was driving to the beach with the sun on my face. But the only light was this tiny bulb overhead."
- Zac Efron's grandfather handed his first car down to him, according to reports, along with an orange-red '65 Mustang and a silver DeLorean.
- Mark Zuckerberg told fans about his first car via -- you guessed it -- Facebook.
- Tom Cruise revealed his first for a "20 Questions" article with People magazine.
- Cameron Diaz drove a first car you probably wouldn't guess, but she told TV-Wire.tv that she "drove it like an Aston Martin."
- Rob Lowe told Esquire that he drove his first car during his first visit to the Playboy mansion and was embarrassed to park next to Porches, Mercedes and Ferraris.