Editor's note: Video contains graphic content
It might seem like an obvious statement, but doctors have issued an official warning: trying to consume a heaping spoonful of cinnamon is hazardous to your health.
But this isn’t the only dangerous trend out there. We found more on YouTube you need to see.
We talk to a teen and HLN’s Carlos Dias about what happened after they took the “cinnamon challenge.” Carlos said it closed down his entire system, and Dejah Reed ended up with a collapsed lung. She started a website to help educate other teens.
But it doesn’t stop there. Wait until you hear what kids are doing with vodka -- they're not drinking it! And what they're doing with condoms… it has nothing to do with sex!
We also spoke with Clayton Ostler of NetNanny.com about how you can monitor what your kids are doing online. Would you even know if they uploaded a dangerous trend video? Tweet @ KyraHLN with the # RaisingAmerica hashtag or leave your thoughts on Facebook.com.