Police in Texas say it all started when a woman found a snake in her yard.
She did not want a live snake in her yard so, threw gasoline on it, then lit it on fire!
But it slithered away and the flames spread.
Her house was destroyed, and another house was also damaged.
No one, except the snake, was hurt.
More from HLN affiliate KSLA: Snake blamed for burning down home
Morning Express with Robin Meade airs Monday through Friday at 6am ET on HLN. Like the show on Facebook, follow on Twitter: @MorningExp.