Got a bad case of the winter blues? Feeling close to falling off the 2013 diet and exercise wagon? Don't give up! Fitness guru Donna Richardson Joyner stopped by the Weekend Express studio to show Natasha a few fitness moves to keep your body in shape.
Did we mention she let us in on a little secret? Yup, that's right-- Donna shared her five "Cs" to help stay on track:
1. Commit - Keep it real. It's not easy to lose weight and keep it off. You can not conquer what you don't commit to moving forward.
2. Choices - Let go of excuses, make better choices. If you want it bad enough you will make a way, not an excuse.
3. Change - Let go of “stinking thinking” and replace with positive thoughts and actions "You must eat from the garden of your own thoughts so don't grow anything you don't want to eat."
4. Courage - Be courageous, be relentless and be faithful. Your alarm clock wakes you up, but your goals get you out of bed.
5. Connect - Connect or partner with someone who will hold you accountable and provide support.