Copy the text below to embed this video on your webpage:
When spa facials go wrong
One woman says she went in for $900 worth of facial injections at a spa.
What happened next was disturbing: She got an infection and had to have several surgeries to repair her face.
See what it looks like now in the video above.
Join the conversation...
How you can help victims of the quake in Nepal
Man with cerebral palsy becomes Eagle Scout
Victims want to #EndTheBacklog on rape kits
Wisconsin nurse survives Everest avalanche
Boy mistakes used condom for balloon
Man flubs Eiffel Tower pic, Internet helps out:)
16 places your selfie stick is NOT welcome
8 celebrity momtrepreneurs you know & love
Pics: This newly engaged actor lists his bachelor pad
Ford recalls cars over faulty door latches