You might recognize it as a little pack of laundry detergent but to your kids, it might look like candy and that's the big problem! Swallowing one of these powerful packs could make your child really sick. You may already have your laundry detergent stored above your washing machine, but what about those packs for your dishwasher? Clark Howard's biggest advice is to put all of it up high, out of the reach of your children.
"Don’t wait for the government to fix this," he says. "You fix it today."
If your child swallows one of these detergent packs by accident, call the Poison Control Helpline immediately at 1-800-222-1222.