An increasing number of Americans are getting hit by identity thieves every year right around this time: Tax time! HLN Money Expert Clark Howard breaks down the scam and how you can keep your tax refund safe!
Tune in this Saturday and Sunday @ 6 a.m. and noon ET for more tips on how to keep your wallet ship-shape! Here’s a glimpse of what else we’re getting into this weekend:
- Maximum romance for minimum bucks! Jennifer Westhoven from Morning Express with Robin Meade has some great ideas for Valentine’s Day on a budget.
- Can you trust online reviews of products? A recent incident involving a huge Internet retailer raises questions.
- What’s the best day of the week to buy airline tickets, and how many weeks in advance? Clark has results of a new survey.
- Amazon’s Kindle Fire costs less than half as much as an iPad. But does that make it a better deal? Clark says the math isn’t as simple as it seems.
- You’re used to seeing coupons in the newspaper or online. But Clark says they’re now popping up in a place you might not expect.
- Going to the dentist may not put a smile on your face. But what if you could save money on your next appointment? Clark tells you why it pays to shop around.
Helpful website mentioned in this weekend’s show:
- Napfa.org –The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors