On Tuesday's Ellen DeGeneres' daytime talk show, Kanye West unveiled his music video for "Bound 2." To sum it up, we see Kanye and a topless Kim Kardashian making out while riding a motorcycle. After making it through all five minutes and 20 seconds of the video, you may be left with a few questions. Here are a few the Showbiz Tonight staff had:
1) Where are Kim's clothes? When Kim makes her appearance in the video, she’s making out with Kanye atop a speeding motorcycle while not wearing a helmet -- or a shirt. Is this meant to be sexy? We can't help but wonder if she's chilly. (And how is Kanye keeping control of that bike, anyway?)
2) What’s with Kanye’s wardrobe? While Kim has next-to-no wardrobe, Kanye gets two whole outfits for this video. When he’s cavorting on the bike with his lady love, Yeezy wears a ripped, tie-dyed T-shirt. In the rest of the video, he’s wearing this strange, plaid-on-plain shirt/vest ensemble. Both outfits make us miss the preppy look Kanye sported during his “College Dropout” era.
3) What’s with the wild horses? Kanye’s video opens with a longer-than-necessary shot of six horses galloping toward the screen (think the Budweiser Clydesdales, but with less wardrobe and choreography). Then, they disappear, never to be seen again for the rest of the video. What are those mysterious horses supposed to represent? At first we thought they may have been a reference to the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, but then we remembered that a.) There were only four of those and b.) We’ll probably see them when Kanye marries Kim.
4) Did Ellen DeGeneres REALLY like this video? After Kanye unveiled his new video on her daytime talk show, Ellen raved about how good it was. Think she's at home now, watching it on repeat? At any rate, we appreciate how polite she is to her guests.
5) What will North think? We can’t help but wonder how Kimye's daughter will react to the racy video one day. But we take solace in the fact that “Bound 2” probably won't be the most embarrassing video of her folks North will see.