What can't Beyonce do?
The singer, actress, dancer and all-around show-woman has proven that she's one of the hardest-working gals in the business.
She started out the year by singing the national anthem at U.S. President Barack Obama's second inauguration and putting on a fierce Super Bowl halftime show, and things only got busier from there. And she did it all while being married to a leading celebrity, Jay Z, and mom to 1-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
Check out Bey's top 10 moments from 2013 and tell us which is your favorite:
1) National anthem controversy: After she delivered a stirring rendition of the "Star Spangled Banner" during Obama's inaugural ceremony, it was revealed that Beyonce -- a notorious perfectionist -- had used a pre-recorded track to sing along to during the performance. Controversy ensued, but Beyonce quieted her critics by singing the national anthem live during a pre-Super Bowl press conference just days later. Her a capella performance blew away the audience and finally put all the lip-syncing hubbub to rest.
2) Super Bowl halftime show/Destiny's Child reunion: She created one of the most-buzzed-about moments in Super Bowl halftime history when she put on a heart-stopping performance, complete with a mini-reunion of her former Destiny's Child bandmates. The show was so fierce it was rumored that she caused the power outage/blackout just minutes later in the second half.
3) Beyonce documentary on HBO: The superstar, who has never been one to put her private life on display, debuted her documentary, "Beyonce: Life is But a Dream," on HBO this past February. The doc followed her as she revealed she'd had a painful miscarriage, showed moments between her and her family, and opened up about how hard she works at being the best at what she does.
4) Blue Ivy Carter reveal: During that HBO documentary, the superstar finally revealed her and Jay-Z's daughter, a beautiful, curly haired little girl named Blue Ivy, who is clearly the joy of her parents' lives. Before this reveal, fans had only seen glimpses of the little girl in paparazzi shots.
5) Grammys: The singer took home the prize this past year for Best Traditional R&B Performance for her track "Love On Top" at the Grammys. This was her 17th Grammy.
6) Cuba getaway: Bey and husband Jay Z made a much-hyped visit to the Communist nation earlier this year, sparking a political frenzy after it was revealed that their trip had reportedly not been authorized by government officials. In the aftermath of the controversy, the House Appropriations Committee even passed a spending bill that included provisions to limit travel to the country by U.S citizens.
7) Fashion masterpiece at the Met gala: The fashion-forward star rocked this year's Met gala with a show-stopping, body-hugging Givenchy gown. One of the last to arrive on the star-studded red carpet, Beyonce put her figure on display and even needed help climbing the stairs in the extremely tight black and gold dress.
8) World tour: In a nod to her married status, the perennial showman kicked off the Mrs. Carter World tour this April in Serbia. Through December, Beyonce and her crew will travel the world, including Europe, the United States, Latin America and the South Pacific.
9) Support for Trayvon Martin's family after the Zimmerman verdict: She and Jay Z voiced their support for Martin -- who was killed in Sanford, Florida, in 2012 -- and his family during the George Zimmerman murder trial this summer. The couple attended rallies protesting the "Stand Your Ground" law and sent heartfelt messages to the Martin family after Zimmerman was acquitted.
10) Cutting it all off: While on tour, the star revealed a shocking new pixie cut on Instagram. Shorty after revealing the daring new look, however, she went back to a long and luxurious weave.