It's been a long year. You've read a lot and even said some things, too. So we've compiled a list of some of your most interesting comments and linked to the story (so that you can even comment again if you like). Enjoy, and ... don't forget to leave a comment.
1. Judge to LiLo: You go girl! You are too young for lip injections..stop the madness!
2. Could Casey Anthony be tried??? I'll tell you what....there is a HIGH court, and a court of karma, and I promise you she will not escape the counsel of the creator! She needs to pray and pray hard, and even then, I am not sure she hasn't been turned over to reprobate for hurting that child! May God have mercy on her soul when she faces him in judgment!
3. 'Fresh Prince' mom not a Will Smith fan: Get over it aunt viv...i love you just as I love will, carlton, uncle phil, ms ashley, jazz, jeffery and my favorite airhead, the lovely hilary.
4. Extreme Cougar: 'If you love sex, keep going': so disgusting, and wrong...that be like sleeping with your grandchild shes 76 hes in his 20's ewwwww what ever floats their boat I guess just not my thing I want to age with someone not be having sex then all of a sudden your lover dies....i guess there is a positive to this dying with a smile on your face oh my.
5. Mom has baby with her 14-year-old's best friend: I went to prison and had extensive counseling for years and so has Adrian. Furthermore, the state of GA allowed us to marry. They worked with us in getting Adrian's birth certificate to marry. They told us originally if I marry him, they wont even press charges and would just sweep this under the rug because they didn't want any press off of this. They only pressed charges because Adrian's grandmother went on the news threatening to sue the state because they let us marry.
6. Hard truths about breastfeeding: Breastfeeding can be a pain in the neck, but it is a good precursor of things to come. Like a little quiz on life with kids. I have breastfed 5 children, my twins for a year and a half. For some of my kids it worked out great, others not so great. and I am NOT a milk nazi.
7. That TH@T! His tweets uplift bullied classmates: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Fighting cyber bullying is like u fighting a giant dragon and your only weapon is a stick.
8. Pic brings new meaning to 'man's best friend': The peace and contentment on the dog's face makes me want to cry with joy for him that he has such a wonderful loving owner!
9. 'Tan Mom' gives up tanning: That doesn't even look like her. I think they got someone else. I don't believe she would get THAT light from just 30 days of not using the booth. She was already extra crispy, u can't fix that in 30 days.
10. Teacher guilty of group sex with students: 20 years for being a ho? I don't get it...She should be disciplined by the school and not able to teach but these "men" were 18 and that's not a crime.....the body of a missing 3 yr old was just found, focus on finding her killer not a nasty teacher....SMH.
11. If I had $550,000,000...: I would fight Somali pirates off the coast of Africa in my new warship and have a secret mountain fortress built that would house my zeppelin collection. I would also most likely purchase Romania so that I could live in Dracula's castle and wear a cape.
12. The Magic Kingdom's newest attraction? Booze: Not everyone who wants a drink or two is a drunk loser. and I'm sorry, being with screaming kids all day, you deserve at least one.
13. Ghost in the elevator prank terrifies victims: I would beat the everlovin' HELL outta them while they ask me to sign their waiver.
14. Want to buy this house? Adulterers need not apply! Years ago a woman in Portland, Oregon listed a brand new corvette in the paper for $25.00. The husband didn't know that his wife knew that he went on a so-called business trip with another woman to Las Vegas. He evidently overspent and called his wife and asked her to sell the corvette and send him the money so he could get home. Some guy called and said, I know this must be a misprint but did you know your brand new corvette is in the paper for $25.00? She said, that's no misprint. He said, lady I'll be right over! So she sent her husband the $25.00 and told him, Good luck getting home!
15. School's $60 million stadium, no bake sale required: Hmm millions on a football stadium? guess real education took back seat to backwards thinking red neck knuckle draggers HUH?
16. Twinkie on the brinkie? 11 brands that vanished: News at 11! A 2196 Time capsule was discovered today. A strange item was found inside with the brand name "Twinkies." It was perfectly preserved. Scientists say it is a form of plastic no longer in use.
17. What to do if you're bored in marriage: My parents must be the two most bored and miserable people in the world because THEY'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR AROUND FOUR FREAKING DECADES...
18. 'Bronco Bama' & 'Mitt Rom-i-ney' make girl cry: Wait until she grows up and sees what Bronco has done to her and her generation. She will really have a reason to be crying!
19. Finally, something jocks & nerds can agree on! I don't doubt that Purdue did a video game-themed show, but I'm guessing that comparing their show to Ohio State's would be similar to comparing Pong to Halo.
20. Amazing cardboard arcade makes kid a star! Look up the word INSPIRATION in dictionary and you'll find Caine's picture.
21. Slammer Shots: Pics LiLo wishes you didn't see: She's gorgeous no matter what she's wearing. Period.
22. Critics agree: Honey boo boo is bad bad, but we love it! The only Boo Boo I want to see is the one the hangs out with Yogi.
23. And of course, anything you put below this story:)