People film all sorts of surprises: Military homecomings, engagements, gift-giving and other special occasions. If you've never seen a "pregnancy surprise" video, go ahead an hunker down, block out about half an hour and prepare to get a little misty.
In a typical pregnancy reveal video, the sneaky parents-to-be hint, through a gift or some other gesture, that they are expecting a little one. After a silent moment of revelation, cue the screams: Moms, dads and fathers-to-be all freak out in heartwarming style. Even if the closest thing you have to a baby is the dandelion growing out of a crack in your sidewalk, these are guaranteed to make you smile.
Some of our favorites:
8. The teariest: The poster of this video says it was a long year and a half of fertility treatments before they found out they were parents to be. "My husband and I both knew, my mother would cry," she writes. "But we weren't expecting the emotional reaction we got!"
7. Best dad reaction: This couple kept it subtle with the father-to-be strolling in with a "New Dad" t-shirt on. The older man in the video has the best face. "WHAT?!"
6. Best dad reaction, part 2: We don't know how this family kept it together long enough to enjoy the surprise one by one, but we do know that's one happy daddy.
5. Best husband reaction: This family plays an EXCRUCIATING game of charades to aid the reveal. The anticipation is totally palpable, but the dad-to-be's slow revelation and reaction may be the best thing you see all day. The action starts around 2:20.
4. Best chick-flick-worthy freakout: Get a bunch of female relatives and friends together and reveal a pregnancy? Instant cinematic screaming. Golden.
3. A classic: This one of a gay couple losing their stuff to their daughter's announcement has millions of hits -- and for good reason!
2. Best grandma reaction: There is nothing better than happy grandmas. That is a FACT.
1. Best all-around: Dontcrydontcrydontcryomgcrying