Editor's note: This article was originally published on April 4, 2014.
The end of an era is drawing near: David Letterman recently announced his plans to retire in 2015, which is fantastic for him, but terrible for our counting skills. How are we supposed to keep track of things, 10 at a time?!
Of Letterman's thousands of broadcasts, it's impossible to pick just 10 "Top 10" lists. But here are a few that made us giggle.
10. Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad to be Named Justin Bieber
As of this broadcast, there were eight people in the United States named Justin Bieber. This is one of them.
9. Top 10 Things That Sound Cool when Said by Snoop Dogg
Short answer: Everything
8. Top 10 Things Mick Jagger has learned after 50 years in rock n' roll
The Rolling Stones frontman made the annoucement during his December 2012 appearance on the show.
7. Top 10 Ways The Country Would Be Different if Britney Spears were President
Because we've all wondered the same thing.
6. Top 10 Things Never Said By a Hooters Girl
It's only legit because it's read by actual Hooters girls.
5. Top 10 Ways the Marines are Celebrating Their Birthday
4. Top 10 Things Never Before Said By a "Star Wars" Character
This is a very important list.
3. Top 10 Least Popular Christmas Carols
For when you hate your family.
2. Top 10 California Names
The crew brought on 10 people with what have to be the worst (or best?) names in the state. Cover your ears!
1. Top 10 Words That Almost Rhyme With "Peas"
That's right, folks. The original "Top 10" list. Let's leave it where it started.