Let's step into the truth booth for a second -- how much do you really love your friends' photos on Instagram? Even if you don't mind a timeline of fine dining and weekend excursions, we know what will make your Instagram feed even better -- ridiculously adorable dogs.
Whether you're looking for a dog named Yogurt or a pit bull with an impressive balancing act, there is no shortage of cuteness to choose from. HLN took on the tough task of compiling our 15 favorite dog accounts to follow -- just in time for National Dog Day:
1. Dogs of Instagram-- 2 million Instagrammers follow this account that shares pictures of dogs sent in by others.
2. The ridiculous cuteness of Daisy Underbite-- A chihuahua that was abandoned as a puppy and almost euthanized. She has rebounded with love and now has a following of more than 150,000! Her account features her antics about town with her "outgoing mandible."
4. Meet Biggie Griffon,"the notorious D.O.G," who is "8 pounds of bad." This pup has more than 68,000 followers. His favorite hashtag to describe himself? #MrStealYoGirl.
5. Follow the fun of retired guide dog Jetta and her pals with the Pawsandpaint Instagram account. The black lab lives in Ontario, Canada, and has more than 30,000 followers.
6. Scout is a pit bull with a pretty impressive talent -- He can balance flamingos, pancakes and skateboards on his head. Part of his dog-mom Jen's goal is to show followers how gentle the breed can be. His account is so accurately called -- "Stuff on Scout's Head."
7. I mean, really? Do you need a reason to follow a pup named Yogurt the Pirate Dog? OK fine. The Chihuahua only has one eye and her tongue is seemingly always hanging out. She even made it on our top 10 special-est pets of 2013 list.
8. It's hard not to fall in love with retired rescue dogs Jazzy and Cooper. From their sweet story to their owner's ability to capture their expressive faces, BorderNerd will make you smile when you need it most.
10. Harlow and Sage were a mismatched pair of friends, but when Sage passed away -- the story and Instagramaccount didn't end. Now, Harlow continues her adventures with a miniature dachshund named Indiana.
11. Meet Norm. A pug that takes selfies. Yes, SELFIES. His dad Jeremy Veach chronicles Norm's glamorous life in a small town outside Seattle.
13. Chances are, Maru is more popular than you are...by leaps and bounds. The Shiba Inu has nearly 2 million followers on Instagram and his own calendar. His super power? Bein' extra cute.
14. Digby & Aloysius Van Winkle may sound like fancy pants names, but the pair are just a couple of pals who sport the occasional bow tie and hipster glasses.
15. Check out Henry the dog model, of this Etsy business' Instagram account. He shows off his owner's bowtie creations with adorable poses.