Let's step into the truth booth for a second -- how much do you really love your friends' photos on Instagram? Even if you don't mind a timeline of fine dining and weekend excursions, we know what will make your Instagram feed even better -- ridiculously adorable dogs.
Whether you're looking for a dog named Yogurt or a pit bull with an impressive balancing act, there is no shortage of cuteness to choose from. HLN took on the tough task of compiling our 10 favorite dogs to follow -- just in time for National Puppy Day:
1. Meet Biggie Griffon -- "the notorious D.O.G." who is "8 pounds of bad," this pup has more than 68,000 followers. His favorite hashtag to describe himself? #MrStealYoGirl.
2. Scout is a pit bull with a pretty impressive talent -- He can balance flamingos, pancakes and skateboards on his head. Part of his dog-mom Jen's goal is to show followers how gentle the breed can be. His account is so accurately called -- "Stuff on Scouts Head."
3. I mean, really? Do you need a reason to follow a pup named Yogurt the Pirate Dog? OK fine. The 5-year-old Chihuahua only has one eye and her tongue is seemingly always hanging out. She even made it on our top 10 special-est pets of 2013 list.
4. It's hard not to fall in love with retired rescue dogs Jazzy and Cooper. From their sweet story to their owner's ability to capture their expressive faces, BorderNerd will make you smile when you need it most.
5. We never thought we'd be scoping out a dog's fashion sense, but Montjiro has serious style. The Chihuahua models everything from handcrafted vests to a motorcycle jacket on his Instagram account.
6. Harlow and Sage were a mismatched pair of friends, but when Sage passed away last year -- the story and Instagram account didn't end. Now, Harlow continues her adventures with a miniature dachshund named Indiana.
7. Meet Norm. A pug that takes selfies. Yes, SELFIES. His dad Jeremy Veach chronicles Norm's glamorous life in a small town outside Seattle.
8. Take a sneak peek into the ethereal photos of Maddie the Coonhound and her owner Theron Humphrey. The duo are often photographed traveling the United States and snuggling up next to each other.
9. Chances are, 6-year-old Maru is more popular than you are...by leaps and bounds. The shiba inu has nearly 760,000 followers on Instagram and his own calendar. His super power? Bein' extra cute.
10. Digby & Aloysius Van Winkle may sound like fancy pants names, but the pair are just a couple of pals who sport the occasional bow tie and hipster glasses.