If you've ever been in a relationship in your life, you know Alan Linic and Claire Meyer. You know them because they are you.
For the past six months or so, the couple has been using Twitter to document their occasional fights -- the kind of fights that start from things so deeply insignificant that, when put down in words, you really can't help but laugh at them.
"Alan asked me to set an alarm." "Claire didn't CC me on an e-mail."
You know, those kinds of things.
But the candid couple has recently shared some awesome news as well: They're engaged! This is fortunate for their followers, because there's arguably nothing that ensures years of hilariously meaningless spats quite like marriage.
Claire and Alan are also involved in "Group Therapy," a show at iO Improv in Chicago based on their popular account.
You can see every little relationship gem at @WeFoughtAbout on Twitter, but here are some of our favorites:
- Alan called me "man"
- I cried thinking about the last scene of Armageddon. Alan didn't take it seriously.
- I didn't CC Claire on an e-mail.
- Claire did an impression of me.
- Alan forgot to ask me to be in a project and then got mad at me for not participating.
- Alan called me poor.
- Claire tried to comfort me and I wouldn't let her.
- Alan sent me an article that put Prince in a bad light.
- I didn't wake up Claire when I got home.
- Alan harmonized with me.
- Claire called our pet fish "baby" in front of me.
- Alan used the wrong noodles.
- Alan had two beers.
- Claire asked if I would choose her on "The Bachelor."
- Alan didn't text me to say he was safe.
- Claire did exactly what I asked her to.
Ain't love grand?!
Refinery29: Our favorite celeb snaps from the Oscars
Entertainment Tonight: Celebrity flashback photos!
the gloss: Aaron Carter is still pining for Hilary Duff