HLN is live-blogging Zimmerman's trial. Click here for the latest developments in today's proceedings.
A male alternate juror was dismissed Wednesday morning from the George Zimmerman trial for reasons unrelated to the case. This leaves three people in the alternate jury pool, two women and one other man. There are six main jurors hearing the case, all women.
. Here's what we know about Juror B72:
- He is white.
- He has been a resident of Seminole County for nine years.
- He is originally from Chicago.
- He is not married and has no children.
- He was a teacher and is now a maintenance technician for a private school.
- He is a competitive arm wrestler.
Interactive map: The Trayvon Martin killing