Editor's note: Each week, our friends at BuzzFeed provide The Best of the Interwebs, a conveniently packaged roundup of the week's most awesome, ridiculous or awesomely ridiculous stuff from around the Internet.
This week, we're taking a look at some of the best DIY tips out there, courtesy of BuzzFeed's pretty new and pretty addictive DIY section.
There may only be five links here, but don't kid yourself -- there is an entire day's worth of fantastic and potentially life-improving ideas, mini-projects and praise for a 94-year-old social media-savvy quilter tucked inside.
1. So you're off to a music festival but you don't have the $$$ to update your wardrobe. Perhaps these 47 DIYs can help.
2. Sure, you could just drop down on one knee to pop the question. But wouldn't one of these 26 adorably unusual ways to propose be more memorable?
3. There's a 94-year-old quilter named Muriel on Twitter. And she is pretty much the greatest.
4. Do you lie awake at night, tossing and turning? These 25 tips for a better night's sleep might help.
5. Kitchens are the absolute worst to clean. Unless you use these 37 tips, that is.