Take a deep breath and do your Friday dance. You made it to the end of the week! The Weekend Express crew is celebrating in style-- with breakfast and brainstorming for the weekend. We're talking Final Four, a new play about Marvin Gaye and how to balance motherhood with work. We've got Susan Hendricks holding down the fort all weekend, so give her a big welcome!
Here's what we've got in the works for this weekend:
- Not sure what to whip up for the "Final Four" party you're planning? 'Top Chef' winner Richard Blais is sharing three of his favorite easy (and tasty!) recipes on Weekend Express Saturday. Yum!
- Former prosecutor Holly Hughes gives her take on Jodi Arias' parents. We're showing you the police interview with Jodi's parents and taking a closer look at the pair on Saturday.
- Can't get enough of trials? Jane Velez-Mitchell is delving into the details of Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial on Sunday.
- Are you a working mom trying to juggle marriage, motherhood and your professional career? You're not alone! Essence magazine's acting managing editor Vanessa Bush is stopping by Sunday to offer some tips on how to have it all (and keep your sanity)!
- A little leery about tax scams? Financial expert Clark Howard is offering up his best tax tips and what traps to avoid this weekend!
- It's been 29 years since R&B singer Marvin Gaye's murder. Now, his sister Zeola has teamed up with a playwright to create a play titled "My Brother Marvin." Actress Lynn Whitfield is stopping by Weekend Express Saturday to tell us more about the play and what it's like to work so closely with Gaye's sister.
See you tomorrow morning starting at 7 Eastern on HLN on Weekend Express with Natasha Curry!