There are lots of ways you can reach out to help the victims of Friday's shooting in Colorado, directly and symbolically:
- Check CNN's Impact Your World page
- Support victims and families of the Aurora movie theater shooting: GivingFirst.org
- Fund to support Caleb Medley: wounded in Colorado theater shooting, wife just gave birth to son
- At any Wells Fargo bank you can ask to contribute to the "Donation Account for Ashley and Veronica Moser" - Ashley was badly wounded in shooting, 6-year-old Veronica was youngest killed
- Fund to support Farrah Soudani: wounded by 'explosive' in Colorado theater shooting
- Contribute to a sports journalism scholarship fund created in the name of Jessica Gahwi who was killed in the shooting
- COVA -- The Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance is accepting monetary donations on behalf of the victims and their families
- If you are in the Aurora area, the Bonfils Blood Center is in desperate need of donations. They say they provided more than 300 units of blood to area hospitals after the shooting and now they need to replenish that supply. Make an appointment to donate, or make a financial contribution at bonfils.org
- If you are not in or around Aurora, find a blood donation center near you and give in honor of the victims. Help your community be prepared for times of crisis.
- Donate to the Red Cross -- it's providing mental health and other support for witnesses of the Colorado shooting
- Donate to the Mile High United Way
- Wits End Comedy Club Century 16 Victims Benefit - Sunday August 8
If you know of an event or an organization that should be on this list, please let us know in the comments below.