- about 150,000 videos are watched everyday by students to help them with a variety of subjects
- covers K-12 math, science topics such as biology, chemistry, and physics, and even reaches into the humanities with playlists on finance and history.
- every single problem can be broken down, step-by-step, with one click. If you need more help, you can always watch a related video.
- get badges as rewards, some students spend hour after hour watching physics videos to earn Khan Academy badges.
- creates animated, curriculum-based content
- include movies, quizzes, experiments, timelines, activity pages for hundreds of topics
- content is aligned to academic standards
3. PBS's Word World – awesome word game for young kids
- targeted to 3-7-year-olds
- based off the highly successful PBS show Word World
- kids try to spell words and then squeeze them to reveal the shape of the word
A good site to find apps and resources is: eduTeacher.net