It’s time for Peyton Manning to find a new home, and some say he could be less than 48 hours away making his decision. The Miami Dolphins want to court him, along with the Tennessee Titans. But it looks like the Arizona Cardinals and the Denver Broncos are the two front-runners.
The Indianapolis Colts said “sayonara” to the four-time NFL MVP after he missed the entire 2011 season. It was quite an emotional departure, too, with tears shed by all.
But as they say, with that door closed he now has several others open. So which team will he join?
According to the Denver Post, he really liked his meeting with the Broncos. Score one for the Broncos! Oh, but wait a minute … what does that mean for our favorite all-American sweetheart quarterback Tim Tebow!?
If the Broncos landed Manning, they would reportedly trade Tebow, bringing Tebowmania to an end … in Denver at least, a source told NBC Sports.
But don’t fret, Tebow. We have several other ideas lined up should you get bumped from the Broncos and decide you want to quit football altogether:
- You could try soccer, the other “fútbol.”
- How about a cameo on Downton Abbey? The show is totally in need a sultry stable boy if you ask us.
- You could join the CIA! No, seriously … Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis contemplated retiring and becoming an agent. You could do some super secret spy work, too.
- Don some spandex and jump in the pro-wrestling arena. Lawrence Taylor gave it a shot! We could call you the “Bended Knee EXXXXXTREME!!!”
Host Saturday Night Live. Because everyone does it, including Peyton Manning who was HILARIOUS.
Get out your dancing shoes and join the ranks of Chad Ochocinco, Jason Taylor and Emmitt Smith on “Dancing with the Stars”!
How about a country duet? We’ve heard you’ve been hanging out with Taylor Swift.
Become the next Bachelor. You've already been approached by the show’s host. And you seemed to be interested but declined because of your quarterbacking job. With that out of the way …
Why not eat a lot of hot dogs? Several NFL stars have tried their mouths at competitive eating. William “The Refrigerator” Perry couldn’t make it past his 4th hot dog. We know you can do better than that, Tebow!
- Become a male model. We will buy anything you’re selling, seriously.
- Be our boyfriend. Enough said. Women across America will thank you.
Which team do you think Manning should join? If he does sign on with the Broncos and Tebow gets traded, will you be sad to see him head to another team?